Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy September!

"Autumn in New York" ~ Primrose Needleworks

I hope you're all well and enjoying the beginning of September . . . which will deliver us from the Mother of All Hot and Humid Summers.

A few announcements:  we have a new design in the works -- "Stars and Stripes Forever."  I started work on it during July 4th, inspired by our nation's amazing birthday parties.   I'll announce the finished design and post pictures after it's completed and framed.

Wow, it's been a busy summer -- full of new work opportunities and "re-invention" strategies.  I'm beginning to think that "re-invention" is survival, and vice versa.  One of my summer projects (never-ending, it seems) has involved a total re-build of the Primrose Needleworks website.  We've switched to a new host, and a Wordpress platform.  The new space will offer a more robust environment for expression, photo posting, etc. It'll have a built-in blog, as well.  I can't wait to start using it!

(If you'd like, you can take a peek at the new space.)   Same ol' url:  www.primroseneedleworks.com

As long as there is an internet, this blog will remain in cyberspace.   But to keep things simple, I'll shift my new blogging to the main website.    I hope you'll join me there when it's finished.

As for new releases:  we've created an ornament ("Three French Hens") for the 2012 Just Cross Stitch Ornament edition . . . due out soon!

Have a brilliant weekend and thank you for supporting us on this journey.  Your encouragement made all the difference -- I couldn't have completed "272 Words" without you!  Stitchers make the world go round, no?

xoxo,

Liz